Average Man Average Man

Do some research before you troll

Man, TJWarmke, you're pretty damn stupid. Matt Wilson is as much a goon as any, and the reason that this flash is on SA is that he made it as part of the first Super Mario Playset.

Also Reel Big Fish kicks ass.

Zalad FingerZ 2 Zalad FingerZ 2

Now, don't tell him to die...

Dying is inconvenient most of the time. It's not like the artist is insulting you directly. He didn't even mean to make fun of Salad Fingers in any way (I hope).

But the flash did suck. You should work on that, Dobica.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Very nice.

Very, very many Jhonen Vasquez elements, particularly Invader ZIM. The colors were almost identical to the colors used in Invader ZIM, and so were the eyes, and the teeth, and the tongue... I almost caught that frame of text that flashes at that one part... I saw the word fast, and a couple other words, but I don't remember them. I'll have to watch it again.

One thing I noticed, though, is that the frame rate may be too slow. The animation falls behind for each scene. Even so, it's a very good film. Good job.

fun stuff 718 fun stuff 718

Crunchy!!!

Oh mah god... It's Crunchy!

"Am I the only one he freaks out?"
"No, me too, at first."
"Hm."

Thumb Wars rules. I vote teh fiven.

nazibomb responds:

thx u.

Wario Gets Straight Wario Gets Straight

Awesome!

I was literally laughing my ass off at the Pokémon battle. Which actually kinda sucked because I almost woke my parents up. ^-^;

Anyway, excellent work.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

As a matter of fact...

It isn't.

Kill,Kill, and Kill again Kill,Kill, and Kill again

Good graphics

I liked the grappling hook. Now I want a grappling hook. I would have liked to swing the grappling hook around a bit, though.

I just like the word grapple.

space mission space mission

Very good

I love this kind of 3-D animation. I agree though, get some voices added, and it'd be even cooler.

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

Awesome!

Man, I read the entire comic because of this thing. You should make more flash animation, perhaps every fifty or so comics. Do episodes in flash or something. This was awesome. Maraca Vegeta rules. ^-^

Hikino Hikino

You finally got it! ^o^

Hey, I might be able to do that voice acting... Might. I'll talk to you at school on Monday. I'm only open on weekends, so if that's not enough time, then forget it.