Average Man Average Man

Do some research before you troll

Man, TJWarmke, you're pretty damn stupid. Matt Wilson is as much a goon as any, and the reason that this flash is on SA is that he made it as part of the first Super Mario Playset.

Also Reel Big Fish kicks ass.

Zalad FingerZ 2 Zalad FingerZ 2

Now, don't tell him to die...

Dying is inconvenient most of the time. It's not like the artist is insulting you directly. He didn't even mean to make fun of Salad Fingers in any way (I hope).

But the flash did suck. You should work on that, Dobica.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Very nice.

Very, very many Jhonen Vasquez elements, particularly Invader ZIM. The colors were almost identical to the colors used in Invader ZIM, and so were the eyes, and the teeth, and the tongue... I almost caught that frame of text that flashes at that one part... I saw the word fast, and a couple other words, but I don't remember them. I'll have to watch it again.

One thing I noticed, though, is that the frame rate may be too slow. The animation falls behind for each scene. Even so, it's a very good film. Good job.

Ordinary Dress-Up V1.1 Ordinary Dress-Up V1.1

Horrible design on the girl.

The face was just ugly, and the nipples looked like freaking pennies. Look at a real girl, and you'll see that nipples aren't shiny as pennies. They aren't shiny. At all.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

All awesome!

Every flash thing you will ever create will never leave the top 50. ^_^ I loved FFA+, and this is just as awesome. Best flash movie and best flash game. You're the greatest. I would vote 6, but 5 will have to do, I guess. ^_^